Class Timings for January 2023
Wanna learn Salsa? Click this link to pre-register for the batch. https://forms.gle/8bKqxj6orFbkRDo16
Folks, for complete beginners we have a new Salsa Level 1 Batch that starts on Saturday, 7th January 2023. All our classes are weekend batches – typically two one-hour classes, on Saturday and Sunday. The course duration is 2 months (2 hours a week for 8 weeks, or 16 hours total). Note due to Covid restrictions, we have limited seats, so please do connect with us and register accordingly. This course is an introduction to Latin partner dancing and is for complete beginners. Participants will be taught the foundation for Salsa and Bachata.
Learn Salsa with the largest and best Latin Dance School in India. No Partner Needed. No prior dance experience required. Just show up and join in the fun!
Whatsapp us on 88860-72572 for any doubts or questions.
Check us out on our google page.
Introduction to Latin Dance Footwork Module Sat & Sun 10:30 am to 11:30 am Alcazar Mall, Jubilee Hills – Batch registration is now open and the batch starts on 7th January, 2023
See the schedule below for a full list of what’s in store. As we turn the corner on 2023 we have lots of new classes, workshops, kick-ass parties in store for you. Here is a quick update for Jan 2023 onward.
1. We have a new Salsa L1 Foundation batch – 10:30 am to 11:30 am Alcazar Mall, Jubilee Hills, Sat 7th Jan 2023 at our studio directly. MAP: https://goo.gl/maps/aeuauUeUT48dHcuB6
Click here to Pre-register: Fill this google form to block your spot: https://forms.gle/8bKqxj6orFbkRDo16
2. We have a new Salsa L1 Partnerwork batch (if you have completed L1 Footwork) – 11:30 am to 12:30 pm at Alcazar Mall, Jubilee Hills, Saturday 7th January 2023 at our studio directly. MAP: https://goo.gl/maps/aeuauUeUT48dHcuB6 //
few limited spots for Couples and Follows // Batch OPEN
Whatsapp us to block your class.
3. Bachata Progressive (Salsa L1 or comparable partner-dance experience pre-requisite) – we start a new batch on the 6th March 2021. Day/time: Every Saturday 2:00 pm – 4:00 pm. Whatsapp us to block your class. // Batch CLOSED
Location: Alcazar Mall. Bachata L1 is a 2 month course.
4. Salsa L2 Footwork & Shines (If you have completed Salsa L1 and wish to progress forward) We start a new batch on Saturday 7th January 2023, 2:30 pm to 3:30 pm at Alcazar Mall, Jubilee Hills. // Batch OPEN
5. Salsa L2 Partnerwork (If you have completed Salsa L2 Footwork) – we have a new batch commencing on Saturday 7th January 2023, 3:30 pm to 4:30 pm at Yoga Infinity, Jubilee Hills. // Batch OPEN
6. West Coast Swing Bootcamp series – we have a special beginner Christmas workshop for West Coast Swing dance – Workshops, is for Sat-Sun 24-25 Dec 2022, at Alcazar Mall, Jubilee Hills. MAP: https://goo.gl/maps/aeuauUeUT48dHcuB6 For For Details and to Pre-register: Fill this google form to block your spot: https://forms.gle/RZXqbbSUg7r39vwE7
7. Argentine Tango – there is an active group in Hyderabad that have regular workshops and monthly milongas along with practicas – watch this space for more updates. Follow the Hyderabad Tango Club group for up-to-date info.
How to Register:
1. Email or SMS us with your contact info and the course you wish to join.
2. Please include the following: a. Your Full Name b. Your Mobile Number c. Your primary email address d. The course title and location/timings (shown below e.g Salsa Level 1, Jubilee Hills /weekday batch )
3. To pre-register for the course, please send the mail to email@example.com
4. Our mobile number is +91-88860-72572 (88860SALSA)
More about us (including student feedback on classes) may be found on our Google local business page here: Google Page and on Facebook here: Facebook Reviews
Location: ALCAZAR MALL, JUBILEE HILLS :
Nicy Joseph Dance and Fitness
Alcazar Mall, 2nd Floor
498, Rd Number 36, Venkatagiri
Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad,
Telangana 500033, India
Mobile: +91-88860-72572 (88860SALSA)
Please RSVP to block your entry. We currently have a 30-member limit per batch.
Salsa Level 1: (2-month / 16-hrs of classes): (For complete beginners – no prerequisites)
2900 per person per month (4900 for the course)
5500 per couple per month (9000 for the course)
3900 for full-time students (must have a valid Student ID and must not be a working professional)
Salsa Level 2 Footwork (3 months- 24 hrs of classes): (Must have completed Level 1)
2900 per person per month
5500 per couple per month
Salsa Level 2 Partnerwork (3 months- 24 hrs of classes): (Must have completed the corresponding Level 2 Footwork)
2900 per person per month
5500 per couple per month
Bachata Introductory Course Class (Must have completed at least one month of Salsa to qualify)
3900 per person / (2900/- Student)
6900 per couple
Tango Beginners Introductory Class (NO Pre-requisite): Workshop-practica conducted before our monthly milongas at Sound Garden Cafe in Jubilee Hills. See the Facebook group for updated details.
Hi willing to joun in salsa
Whats is payment process?
You can register at the venue — try out the classes and pay to complete your registration at the end of the first class. Payment may be made by cash or card.
I have no experience. I am interested. Second and Fourth Saturdays are off for me and all Sundays. Any classes from may 2021? Is there any option for part payment?
The March 2021, batch timing is Sundays 4 pm. April we start a new batch on Saturday 12-2. I guess you will need a Sunday batch. Please connect with us via whatsapp on https://wa.me/918886072572 or https://wa.me/919160033367. We will of course have another batch in May as well.Â